Friday, March 31, 2006

Voices at World Social Forum

World Social Forum 2006 was held at Karachi from 24 - 29 March. It was a great learning experience and I got chance to interact with thinkers from various cultures and nations. The cultural committee there had a great idea of erecting a wall and people from all over the world who visited WSF wrote small inspirational messages on the tiles which were then pasted on the wall. H.O.P.E. also played its part by giving messages with the blog's url. I have selected some of these blocks from walls on the basis of their content and creativity. I hope you learn something from these pictures.

3 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger black feline said...

Raheel,

I don't want to sound patronising but truly u r very inspiring...the works/activities u are involving..it's all for a cause...better understanding among the human race and hopefully we can learn from one another and be at PEACE with one another. Keep up the good work!

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Raheel Lakhani said...

Thanks. Hmm.. I am also working on an article on Interfaith Peace and Harmony. I have drafted main points, now will right it when I will get time. I am so much consumed in other things these days.

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home